Thursday 11 September 2014

Unexplained Figures, Anomaly and Orbs

Throughout my life I have seen unusual and unexplained things.  I have encountered things that you would not believe, but what's happened to me and the things that I have seen is best left for another time...another blog.  For now I will stick to the Unexplained Figures, Anomaly and Orbs.


I often videotape storms. This particular thunder and lightning storm took place on July 2013. After I video taped my storm I downloaded it on my computer, and upon viewing it I noticed these figures and strange anomaly...It's around 00:0700:08 and 00:15 on the video timer. At the00:07 mark you will see a figure walk by. At the 00:08 you will see a strange blackish floating anomaly, and at 00:15 you will see 2 figures walk back the other way. I live on the 7th floor and I was filming inches away from the window where there also was no balcony. There is no way anyone could have walked across as there is nothing out there to walk on. Me and a friend of mine tried to videotape and get a similar effect through shadow or reflection, but were unable to re-create the figures or anything resembling the image. Strange but true!

I have also included some photos.  It was almost a full moon on the night of June 10, 2014.  It was partly cloudy, but there was no precipitation that night. On a more personal level, I have to say that while I was taking these photos I did feel something different in the air. It wasn't anything ominous or bad, just an overwhelming feeling of something different all around. I know that may sound weird to some of you, but these things happen to others quite often. Trust yourself, trust your instincts, you never know what you'll see!

As soon as I have some extra time I will be writing some of my own personal stories on my paranormal experiences that have happened to me throughout my life.

Feel free to ask me questions or leave me comments.  I am also open to any suggestions on the Unexplained figures, Anomalies and Orbs in the video and photos.

Well, that's all for now and this is Li with my two cents worth.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate