Friday 27 January 2012

Once Upon 2012...

   2012?  It seems that's all I hear about.  There have been so many stories, theories and predictions on what is really going to happen in 2012.  There has also been stories on government conspiracies regarding underground preparations for 2012.  So, what is really going on?  That is the BIG question!  To which we will not have an answer until the time is at hand...if indeed it will be at hand on December 2012.

   Will there be an apocalypse?  Will there be 3 days and nights of total darkness?  Will there be an invasion by aliens? Is there a government conspiracy?  and so on... These are all valid questions.  But maybe we should also be asking ourselves Why are all the stories and predictions coming to pass?  Could it be signs that we are losing our humanity, love, compassion and spirituality ourselves and toward our fellow man?  Could it be that we need to look at ourselves and our lack of morals and values?  We've let computers & television take over our lives to the extent that we've lost part of our humanity & spirituality.  The thing that I keep thinking about is, if the older generation is being desensitized by all this technology what hope can we have for our children?  Maybe we need to start by opening up our hearts and listening when someone needs an ear, or say an honest compliment and show someone you care. We need to get back in-touch with ourselves, with nature and with God. 

   I want to add that because there are so many stories on 2012, I will be writing on all sorts of different  topics on the subject till December 22, 2012. But not to worry 2012 will not be the only thing I will be writing about.  I will be writing on different issues as well.  I think I'd go mentally unstable and then mad (LOL!) if I were to write only on 2012.
  
   I want to leave you all with this Food for Thought:
   It has been appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. - Albert Einstein 
  
Well my dears that's my blog for today and that's my two cents worth.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting perspective...will be following, just to see what comes next! Found the videos inspirational-perception + action = reality

    ReplyDelete

Translate