Friday 21 September 2012

Dr. Karla's Videos

In my last post I left a link on Dr. Karla Turner's videos.  I do not know if you've checked the link and her videos out so I thought I would add a few of her videos with this post.  Dr. Turner's videos are truly worth listening too.  What you will hear will open your eyes to what you thought of Aliens. You will also hear how far the military and the Government will go to use humans for their own evil purposes. 
I am not asking you to believe any of the things I am telling you on Aliens and such, but what I am suggesting is that you keep an open mind and do your own research and see for yourselves.

This is just a short post as I only wanted to add Dr. Turner's videos.  

Well my dears I know that if you listen to the videos you will not be disppointed.  It's your call.  And on that note I will leave you with this quote (It's at the bottom of the videos). 

This is Michiko with my two cents worth.

"Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas". ~Shoseki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate