Tuesday 25 August 2015

HEAR THE CHILDREN: SILENCE IS NOT GOLDEN BUT IT SPEAKS LOUD AND CLEAR

I Keep hearing and reading about Katelijne and the Department Youth Protection and all the unbelievably horrible things she and they are continually doing to this Mother and her family.  I can't believe what this family is still going through.  All they want is their daughter, son, sibling, granddaughter back.  This nightmare has been going on for years now. I know the family that this is happening too very well.  I grew up with the mother and I have seen her with her children.  She is unbelievable!  She loves her children with all that she is and all that she has.  Being a mother myself I've gotten some valuable lessons from her. I've never seen a more dedicated mother. I started writing about what Katelijne and the Department Youth Protection (DYP) have been doing to this family since September 26, 2012, but the nightmare for this family started long before that.  This family wants to wake up from their nightmare but Katelijne with the Department of Youth Protection will NOT let them.  Youth Protection!  Now that's a laugh.  The Mother's adopted daughter that is under the DYP wants to go home, and Katelijne has been doing everything in her power (lying, being manipulative, etc) to stop this wonderful girl into going home to her loving family.  The Mother's adopted son has been in numerous foster homes and this whole ordeal has seriously affected him. Personally, I think Katelijne has a lot of issues to deal with, and the fact that she wants to hurt the mother because she has to prove she is in control is sad and pathetic. I have to ask myself, does it make Katelijne feel good to abuse and hurt this family?  And My answer is yes!   Anybody who has a conscience could not possibly do what Katelijne is doing and feel good about it. There are so many children and families that have had problems with the Youth Protection.  It looks to me that these children are not protected but rejected and subjected to the (DYP)  so called rules and laws.  For example, there are foster children that have been sexual abused by their foster parents.  Why didn't the Youth Protection do a thorough check on these foster parents?  Where is the "Protection"  with the "Youth Protection" for these innocent children?  Power, corruption, money, greed!  Is that also a part of the Youth Protection policy?  It seems to me that they have no morals and ethics and care very little for the well-being of children. As far as I am concerned the actions of Katelijne and the DYP speak all too loud and clear .  When will all this end?  When will these children go home to their Mother?  Well, like I said before actions speak loud and clear.  So if you are reading this, leave a comment or go to the links I provided below and leave a comment there. Yell it out! Spit it out! Shout it out!  Go to whoever will listen!  Unity helps bring hope, progress, action.  Unity also brings strength and where there is strength, there is success.  This is Li with my two cents worth!






Mother pleads for return of special needs kids

Ex-foster child account triggers Quebec investigation

QUOTES FOR THOUGHTS

- "UNITY.  It starts with you.  If not you, then who?"

- "I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things."   
                                              ~ Mother Teresa ~

- "In union there is strength."
             _~ Aesop ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate